What to Bring
At Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat our aim is to simplify the outdoor camping experience. Each luxury tent and cabin is fully outfitted with fine linens, cozy blankets, plush towels and luxurious robes to enhance your stay. However, you may want to include a few comforts and necessities from home to make the most of your glamping getaway at Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat.
Recommending Packing List
- Hiking boots to explore the numerous trails and forests
- A bathing suit for the hot tub and saltwater pool
- Mosquito repellent & sunscreen
- Personal care items & toiletries
- Warm clothes for breezy nights around the campfire
- A good book you’ve been longing to read
- Warm socks or slippers
- A flashlight
- Food for your campfire cookouts (BBQ, flipper, plates, and cutlery are provided)
- Iron skillet or tin foil to cook and prep your meals
Fall Glamping Essentials
Although glamping at Whispering Springs reduces many of the discomforts of the traditional wilderness experience, you will still be sleeping in the great outdoors. While we do have small electric heaters in each tent that help take the chill off, we are still privy to chilly mornings and even chillier evenings. We recommend packing lots of warm clothing and properly preparing for your autumn getaway in the wilderness.