What to Bring
At Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat our aim is to simplify the outdoor camping experience. Each luxury tent and cabin is fully outfitted with fine linens, cozy blankets, plush towels and luxurious robes to enhance your stay. However, you may want to include a few comforts and necessities from home to make the most of your glamping getaway at Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat.
Please note that the tents are not heated, so please come properly prepared for your wilderness vacation with warm clothing for cool nights and mornings. If you are worried about getting chilled we suggest bringing an electric blanket for sleeping.
Recommending Packing List
- Hiking boots to explore the numerous trails and forests
- A bathing suit for the hot tub and saltwater pool
- Mosquito repellent & sunscreen
- Personal care items & toiletries
- Warm clothes for breezy nights around the campfire
- A good book you’ve been longing to read
- Warm socks or slippers
- A flashlight
- Food for your campfire cookouts (BBQ, flipper, bamboo plates, and wooden cutlery are provided)
- Iron skillet or tin foil to cook and prep your meals