We require a minimum two night stay and a 50% deposit upon booking.
We understand that unexpected events or occurrences may affect your visit to Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat. If your cancellation notice is received 21 days prior to your arrival we will refund your 50% deposit.
For last minute cancellations, please call Guest Services to discuss the possibility of rescheduling your stay at Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat. You will have up to one year to rebook your stay with us. If you fail to book within one year of your original booking then you will forfeit your deposit.
Terms and Conditions
The terms & conditions regulate our online booking as well as your occupation in the accommodations at Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat and use of the facilities. When booking your stay at Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat you confirm your agreement to these terms and conditions.
- A valid credit card guarantee, deposit or pre-payment is required at the time of booking.
- Your reservation is confirmed once you have received a confirmation email from Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat. Your payment does not create a contract, and if we decline to book your accommodations you will be promptly refunded.
- You cannot transfer or resell your booking at Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat. If you attempt to do so we will terminate your booking and retain any money that has already been paid.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to book at Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat. Individuals younger than 18 years of age are not permitted to stay without adult supervision.
- All prices mentioned on the website do not include GST/HST. Taxes will be charged when final payment is due.
- Prices listed on the website are per accommodation unit per night (not including GST/HST). Meals and other services are not included in the price (excluding a complimentary breakfast basket).
Check-in & Check-out
- Your room will be available from 3 PM onward on the date of your arrival.
- Please notify us if you will not be arriving until after 8 PM.
- You must vacate your room by 11 AM on the day of your departure. Failure to do so may result in being charged for an additional night at Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat.
- Requests for early check-in & late check-out will be handled based on availability at the time of check-in (an additional fee is payable for guaranteed late check-out).
Accommodations, Facilities & Grounds
- The facilities at Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat are not open to the general public. To access and use the facilities, guests must be staying in one of the accommodations at Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat.
- Guests acknowledge that they understand what is included in their stay at Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat, and that they will be vacationing in a rustic and rural setting.
- Pets (with the exclusion of guide dogs) are not permitted on the grounds.
- Smoking is prohibited in all of our accommodations and we reserve the right to terminate your stay immediately if you are found smoking in our tent or cabin suites (you will not be provided with compensation).
- Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat reserves the right to judge acceptable levels of noise or behaviour of the guests, who must take all steps necessary for corrective action as requested by Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat. In the event of failure to comply with management’s request, we may terminate a booking or function immediately without being liable for any refund or compensation.
- Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat will do its best to ensure that all facilities listed on our website will be available during your stay. However, we cannot guarantee that they will be available as maintenance and other work may be necessary from time to time.
- Guests are encouraged to lock valuable items in their room safe or vehicle at all times unattended. Guests should take note that Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat does not accept responsibility whatsoever for theft of your personal items from the premises or from tent suites or cabins.
Theft and damages
- Guests will be responsible for any damage caused to the tent or cabin suites or any furnishings, fittings, utensils and equipment therein. The guest will pay Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat the amount required to make good or remedy any such damage. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat reserves the right to make a charge to the guest’s credit or debit card.
- Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat reserves the right to charge guests the cost of replacing any items that are removed from facilities or accommodations by them without consent. The charge will be the full replacement amount of the missing item.
Guests are aware and acknowledge that Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat is situated in a natural, wilderness setting. Therefore, Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat cannot be held responsible or liable for any injuries or accidents sustained by the wilderness (including contact with poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, ticks, bug bites, or wildlife). Guests will be required to sign a liability waiver upon arrival at Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat.