Terms and Conditions
As we are a small resort, late cancellations and no-shows really affect our business, therefore our deposit and cancellation policy is as follows: We require a 50% deposit that will be charged to your credit card upon booking and the deposit is non-refundable. If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
The terms & conditions regulate our online booking as well as your occupation in the accommodations at Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat and use of the facilities. When booking your stay at Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat you confirm your agreement to these terms and conditions.
- A valid credit card guarantee, deposit or pre-payment is required at the time of booking.
- Your reservation is confirmed once you have received a confirmation email from Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat. Your payment does not create a contract, and if we decline to book your accommodations you will be promptly refunded.
- You cannot transfer or resell your booking at Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat. If you attempt to do so we will terminate your booking and retain any money that has already been paid.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to book at Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat. Individuals younger than 18 years of age are not permitted to stay without adult supervision.
- All prices mentioned on the website do not include GST/HST. Taxes will be charged when final payment is due.
- Prices listed on the website are per accommodation unit per night (not including GST/HST). Meals and other services are not included in the price (excluding a complimentary breakfast basket).
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and cash payment. We do not accept Interac at this time.
Check-in & Check-out
- Your room will be available from 3 PM onward on the date of your arrival.
- Please notify us if you will not be arriving until after 8 PM.
- You must vacate your room by 11 AM on the day of your departure. Failure to do so may result in being charged for an additional night at Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat.
- If you would like to use the property or amenities at Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat prior to your check-in or after you check-out a facilities fee of $29.99 will be added to your reservation.
- We are unable to accommodate or guarantee early check-ins. We have a small housekeeping team and tents are generally not ready until 3 PM.
- An additional fee of $49.99 is payable for guaranteed late check-out of 12 PM. We do not offer late check-outs beyond that time.
Please notify us if you will not be arriving until AFTER 8 PM. Our Guest Reception Tent closes at 8 PM, so if you will not be arriving until after that time we will need to schedule staff to stay later to check you in. Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 905-349-1009 to notify us if you would like to request a late check-in.
Children & Pets
To help preserve the relaxing wilderness experience, we require that all guests must be of the human species and at least 16 years of age.
Accommodations, Facilities & Grounds
- The facilities at Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat are not open to the general public. To access and use the facilities, guests must be staying in one of the accommodations at Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat.
- Guests acknowledge that they understand what is included in their stay at Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat, and that they will be vacationing in a rustic and rural setting.
- Pets (with the exclusion of guide dogs) are not permitted on the grounds.
- Smoking is prohibited in all of our accommodations and tent sites and we reserve the right to terminate your stay immediately if you are found smoking at your tent site (you will not be provided with compensation). Smoking is only permitted in our designated smoking area.
- Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat reserves the right to judge acceptable levels of noise or behaviour of the guests, who must take all steps necessary for corrective action as requested by Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat. In the event of failure to comply with management’s request, we may terminate a booking or function immediately without being liable for any refund or compensation.
- Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat will do its best to ensure that all facilities listed on our website will be available during your stay. However, we cannot guarantee that they will be available as maintenance and other work may be necessary from time to time.
- Guests are encouraged to lock valuable items in their vehicle at all times unattended. Guests should take note that Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat does not accept responsibility whatsoever for theft of your personal items from the premises or from tent suites.
Theft and damages
- Guests will be responsible for any damage caused to the tent or cabin suites or any furnishings, fittings, utensils and equipment therein. The guest will pay Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat the amount required to make good or remedy any such damage. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat reserves the right to invoice the guest who will pay for the damages via credit card, e-transfer or cheque.
- Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat reserves the right to charge guests the cost of replacing any items that are removed from facilities or accommodations by them without consent. The charge will be the full replacement amount of the missing item and will be paid via credit card, e-transfer or cheque at Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreats request.
Guests are aware and acknowledge that Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat is situated in a natural, wilderness setting. Therefore, Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat cannot be held responsible or liable for any injuries or accidents sustained by the wilderness (including contact with poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, ticks, bug bites, or wildlife). Guests will be required to sign a liability waiver upon arrival at Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat.